I agree whits the manifestation because i think this system never benefits the common people, only seeks to generate income for a small group of people.It is necessary to find a new system that allows people to alive their last year in a quiet way.
My favorite piece of technology Wow it's very difficult to decide which is my favorite piece of technology,but the decision is between my Nintendo 3DS , my kindle or my cell phone. My 3DS bought it after working in the summer, just like my kindle. My cell phone was a gift from my dad. My 3DS is a portable console, it helps me a lot to play when I travel to university every day, I love it because I can play everywhere and it allows me to play my favorite game "pokemon", my kindle also helps me to survive my eternal trips to college, it's an electronic book, it helps a lot because in chile having physical books is very expensive (but it will never be better than a physical book). Finally my cell phone, which is what I use most, it is difficult to imagine all the functions you have, but for what I use is listening to music. My life without them would be different, first my daily trips would be very boring and I would rather not imagine my life without being able to...

I disgree AFP, i think it steal all chilean people, over all the old chilean people, but i think that we come to criticize we need propose too.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your point of view, but it is hard to handle that the population it´s getting older and to found the formula it´s gonna be hard. I believe it´s deeper, we need to change the way we are making our society.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your opinion Iván, I think that exist so many people that only worries their interesting and not a common good for all people, the system of AFP in Chile is a clear example that only benefits a small group and I think that we need a new system urgent.
ReplyDelete